Full-stack Engineer [90’000 - 120’000 CHF]
Updated: 02 Jun 2022
Offered by:Ginetta AG
Salary 90’000 - 120’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - Implement complex frontend applications from the ground-up, aiming for a pixel-perfect reproduction of the design, but with a pragmatic eye for trade-offs
- Build bespoke middleware and backend solutions that will complement our design-driven development approach with complex but efficient implementations
of the business logic
- Standardise and implement best practises for building secure, performant, maintainable, and highly-automated systems
- Set up, monitor and maintain infrastructure & automation on our projects, adapting your choices to the specific needs of the client and ensuring that we
provide a seamless service throughout the collaboration
- Contribute to client communications and requirement analysis, leading technical conversations to clarify implementation details and regularly presenting
progress during sprint reviews
- Extend and support Cockpit, an exciting open-source project and our go-to headless CMS solution, to fulfil individual project requirements
Responsibilities:- - Take the lead in reviewing and improving our infrastructure stack to consolidate an ever-more suitable foundation
More: Hi, we are Ginetta!
We craft meaningful experiences to create real value for people and businesses. As a leading digital company, we work at the intersection of business, design and technology. We consult and support our clients all the way from a viable strategy, to beautiful designs, to high-performing software.
We are human-centred and business-focused. Our diverse team of problem solvers, creative thinkers and designers as well as savvy developers and engineers put people first, closely collaborate with each other and our clients and iteratively push things forward - to come up with inspiring ideas and smart solutions.
At Ginetta, we work in small, agile, independent engineering teams, fully dedicated to crafting great software. As such, you will build the infrastructure and backend fundamentals to deliver outstanding-quality designs & applications, and support the creation of the frontend.
Rieterstrasse 6, Zürich