Business Process Analyst
Posted: 28 Jun 2022
IT & Technology
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst in a Finance, Tax, or IT Department? For our client, we are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst to join their Group Tax Technology Projects team for a 9-month contract Your Responsibilities:
- Liaising with your tax colleagues, IT functions, and other stakeholders to provide business analyst support for the continuous improvement and transformation of tax processes, i.e. collaborating with tax teams on as-is analyses, design, documentation, training, and communication of improved tax processes.
- In close collaboration with the Group Tax, IT team own the documentation, prioritization, and implementation of internal and external change requests
- Working with your tax colleagues to understand analytical tax requirements and drive the implementation of analytical solutions within Group Tax.
- Become a power user for tax technology solutions (e.g. ETL or BI tools) including certification and driving and coordinating power user networks within Group Tax.
- Support the conduction of the yearly tax digital trend survey and stay up to date with tax digital trends.
- Develop into a Tax Techie and serve as the go-to person for new digital solutions for your tax colleagues.
- Contributing to the successful implementation of ongoing and new system improvement projects that have an impact on Group Tax
- Tech-affine and willing to develop into a tax technology expert
- Bachelors or Master's degree in either Finance, Accounting, or IT Management preferred or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a Finance, Tax or IT Department, thereof ideally 1 year of prior business analyst experience
- Experience with using ETL and BI tools and/or with an ERP implementation program is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to cultivate networks throughout an organization to gather support and to work in an agile manner
- Ability to drive forward multiple deliverables in parallel
- Familiarity with tax concepts and the process is a plus (e.g. VAT, transfer pricing, income tax accounting, withholding tax)
Do you recognize yourself in those lines? Then, I look forward to receiving your application today.