Senior Relationship Manager Nordic Markets (a) 80-100%
Updated: 13 Jan 2024
Offered by:Freestar People AG
Finance / Accounting
- Responsible for managing and developing a private client portfolio consisting of high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals from Northern European countries.
- Developing and sustaining relationships in the region with frequent traveling to prospect new business and meet clients
- Provide tailored financial advice, investment strategies and customized solutions to meet the clients' diverse needs
- Collaborate closely with internal experts to offer a wide range of banking, investment, and advisory services
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- At least 7-10 years of proven experience as (Senior) Relationship Manager/ Private Banker in Wealth Management
- Proven track record of relevant experience in client acquisition
- Proven track record of revenue generation and asset acquisition
- Sound kledge of the Nordic market and its regulatory landscape
- Very good kledge of products, services, global compliance aspects and financial markets
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and build trust with clients and colleagues
In case we did arouse your interest and you meet the requirements mentioned, we look forward to hearing from you.