HR Administrator incl. Recruiting 60-80%
Updated: 12 May 2022
Offered by:The Kusnacht Practice
What are we looking for
- Carrying out HR administration tasks from A-Z
- Independent handling of administrative tasks along the employee lifecycle
- Recruiting and overall applicant management in the HR software
- Responsibility for communication with authorities in Geneva
- Support in the processing of monthly salary payments
- Active participation in the organization, implementation and further development of HR processes and in HR projects
- Substitution of the Head of HR during absence
- Completed commercial training with further training in HR, e.g. as human resources assistant (Personalassistent/in) or human resources administrator (Sachbearbeiter/in Personalwesen)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in HR administration, experience with recruiting a plus
- Excellent language skills in English (min. C1), good oral French skills (min. B2), German a big plus
- Great organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Able to demonstrate a high level of stress resistance in a dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in MS-Office suite
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality with high social competence and a strong service orientation
- Strong self-discipline and work ethic, willingness to go the extra mile, absolute confidentiality a must
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (CH-Nationality or EU/EFTA Citizenship)
What we offer
Please note that this is a mid-level position and that Thursdays and Fridays are fixed working days.
If this challenging role sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Join us in making a real difference in our clients’ health and wellbeing.
Please send your application in English (CV and Letter of Motivation) including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by using our Application Form.