Low Level Software Architect (IT)
Posted: 06 Jul 2022
Software Architect Do you have experience as a Software Architect? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then you should read the following lines! Our client, a rened pharma company in Switzerland is looking for a Software Architect. Tasks & Responsibilities • Interfacing with lead system engineers and other Partners in order to determine their (evolving) solution and system needs to be realized in software
• Developing working relationships with business and product managers, software engineers, and others
• Early identification of technical conflicting goals among stakeholders, elaboration, and fostering of trade-off decisions
• Generating the highest level of software requirements and architecture elements, based on the user's needs and other constraints such as cost and schedule
• Understanding the legacy architecture to ensure newly developed architecture complies according to agreements
• Ensuring that this set of high-level requirements and architecture elements are consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined
• Performing cost-benefit analyses to determine the best methods or approaches for meeting the software requirements; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components
• Generating a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which determine that all of the high-level software requirements have been met.
• Define and support a simulated test environment (early development) to enable early integration sync points to make sure that the continuous integration is solid and in place
• Ensure data and model consistency of system components to ensure seamless system integration
Must Haves: • University or University of Applied Science education in a mechatronic-related field such as mechatronics engineering or software engineering • Certified Software Architecture such as SEI certificate or iSAQB certificate or similar education • At least 3 years of experience as a software architect• At least 3 years of industry experience in engineering a mechatronic system • Fluent in English Nice to Have: • Experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry would be a plus
• Experience in Project Management
• Fluent in German, Spanish
We are looking forward to your application.