Systems Engineer for Point of Care Solution
Posted: 14 Jun 2022
Systems Engineer for Point of Care Solution Do you have experience in system engineering? Do you want to be a part of a world-leading medical device and pharma company? Then you should read the following lines! Our client, based in Basel is looking for a System engineer who has experience in requirements engineering ( Specially in Med tech, Automotive ) , if you are the right fit don’t hesitate to apply. Tasks & Responsibilities • Requirements engineering within complex projects.
• Create a shared cross-functional understanding of needs and rationales behind requirements in close collaboration with business functions.
• Support the product scoping process and provide clarity of required features and functions to the respective stakeholders.
• Support analysis, assessment and design among architects of involved products to solve portfolio-level design challenges.
• Support finding technical solutions creating customer value.
• Play your part in fostering a good “solution culture” where people from different organizations work happily together.
Must Haves:• University degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, or Engineering
• At least 3 years of working experience as a systems engineer
• Experience in a highly regulated environment (e.g. MedTec, aerospace, automotive)
Business analysis experience
• Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills
• Analytical thinking with the ability to see the big picture as well as the details.
• Curious to understand complex structures and behaviors.
• od communication skills, patience, and tenacity.
• Ability to lead, follow up and work well in multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in the diagnostics industry is an advantage.
• Fluent in English written and spoken (advanced level or similar), German is an advantage.