Design Transfer Coordinator (EW) - RZ
Posted: 18 Jul 2022
Are you a chemical engineer, process engineer or hold a similar professional education and have least 3 years of experience in production planning with production processes?
Are you interested to work for one of the most influential pharmaceutical companies in the world?
Then this new opening could be just what you are looking for!
Background:Our client is providing Point-of-Care BGE systems for the measurement of blood gases, electrolytes and metabolites in human blood samples. In their R&D department “BGESensors Reagents & Processes” develop novel sensor cartridge designs and the corresponding manufacturing processes. To strengthen our interdisciplinary team in the transfer of complex manufacturing processes to series production, we are looking for a competent Design Transfer Coordinator. The perfect candidate has Completed technical training as a chemical engineer, process engineer or similar professional education and at least 3 years of experience in production planning with highly complex production processes and parallel. For the hiring manager, it is important that the candidate has an understanding of the operations-related environment. Experience in a GMP-regulated environment is not necessary but a plus. General Information:
- Start date: asap
- Latest Start Date: 01.11.2022
- End date: one year
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: upon consultation, Onsite required too
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of development engineers, process engineers, and production staff to support the
- transfer of novel designs and manufacturing processes to a new production line
- Planning and coordination of the production of sensors for experimental studies (so-call “development lots”) on production equipment - from material availability to storage - to determine the process parameters for novel production processes.
- Align the schedule for development lots with the series production/production planning
- Tracking of the preparation and production of development lots and inventory of development samples.
- Contribute to the preparation of the corresponding documentation (like e.g. study plans, batch records, reports)
- Completed technical training as a chemical engineer, process engineer or similar professional education
- At least 3 years of experience in production planning with highly complex production processes and parallel production of multiple products or in similar coordination tasks
- Professional experience in operations or operations-related environment
- A well-organized and structured way of working and seeing attention to detail as instrumental to success, yet you are able to quickly react to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Willing to appropriate a wider understanding of the product, the manufacturing technologies, and the production line as support of the daily work
- Highly motivated to deliver results and find passion in promoting fast-paced projects and to overcome challenges
- Kledge of thickfilm technologies and BG/E (Blood Gas and Electrolyte) is a plus
- Fluent both in German and English
If you're up for a new challenge and see yourself to be a fit for this position then do not hesitate to apply . We are looking forward to receiving your application!