Key Account Manager
Updated: 31 Aug 2022
Offered by:STACK Infrastructure Switzerland SA
STACK provides digital infrastructure to scale the world’s most innovative companies.With a client-first approach, STACK delivers ac omprehensive suite of campus, build-to-suit, colocation, and powered shell solutions in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions. With robust existing and flexible expansion capacity in the leading availability zones, STACK offers the scale and geographic reach that rapidly growing hyperscale and enterprise companies need.The world runs on data. And data runs on STACK. Key Account ManagerReporting to : Head of Business DevelopmentLocation: Geneva,SwitzerlandTerms: Full-Time TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES Key Account Management
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Build,develop and maintain up-to-date key account planning.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and prepare customized solutions.
- Compile reports on account progress,goals,and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervise the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meet established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client'slong-termgoals.
- Improve customer satisfaction level.
- Regular prospecting of suspect opportunities within a defined market sector.
- Leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Initially be responsible for selling the full range of Stack products to customers.
- Prepare quotations for potential Stack customers.
- Organize,prepare,and attend sales appointments with potential customers.
- Build and maintain a pipeline forecast with quote values over and above monthly target (as directed by the Sales Director)
- Co-ordinate and manage active hit-lists,qualifying new leads.
- Update current suspects,prospects,and customers on company CRM system as an ongoing process.
- Pursue new business inquiries/quotations within the designated sector to close.
- Achieve monthly/annual revenue targets asset out by the Sales Director
- Assist the Marketing team with the co-ordination of events and promotions
- Attend events as appropriate and carry out initiatives under Marketing’s direction
- Liaise with the following support functions as required:Sales Administration,Pre-Sales,and Marketing.
- Report to the Sales Director on a weekly basis regarding pipeline forecast.
- Maintain personal time management data on company contact management system.
- Acquire necessary technical and product skills to present relevant solutions to prospective customers.
- Attend training programs as and when directed by the Sales Director
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Evidence of experience of datacenter technologies and architecture.
- Experience in selling IT managed services in French Swiss market is a strong plus.
- Kledge of Mechanical & Engineering concepts for delivering datacenter colocation capacity including UPS,Generator, Cooling,Fire detection and suppression architectures.
- Minimum of 5 years’experience selling technology solutions in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record inclosing contracts into large corporations.
- Proven experience selling large-scale IT solutions.
- Proven track record of dealing with B2Bsales at senior management level.
- od project management,problemsolving,time-management,communication and presentation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Evidence of self-motivation and activity-based task scheduling.
- Experience of managing own KPIs to achieve targets.
- Bachelor’s degree–minimum
- Languages:Essential–English(written&oral),French(written&oral).Preferred–German(written&oral), Italian(written &oral).
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and put these into action when liaising at all levels,with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone,email,telephone conferencing, webinars, and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Proficient in the use of socialmedia tools like ,Twitter.
- Competent IT skills with a working kledge of Microsoft Office, ogle programs and social networking tools.