Group Director HR transformation
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Octapharma AG
What will you be doing as Group Director HR Transformation
- Define change management process to Improve teams performance and manage the HR operating model
- Think creatively on how to maximize the workforce efficiency, HR processes and communication
- Develop metrics framework to govern transformation performance
- Coordinate and conduct HR skills gap analysis, Implement actions to close capability gaps
- Implement In HR continuous Improvement and lean methodology to Improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Enforce policies around the employee life cycle
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in business or human Resources
- 10-year experience with transformation and change management
- Business English required and any other language is a plus
- Demonstrated project management proficiency
- Expertise In Human Resources processes
The Global Human Resources department
- The Global HR is divided into 4 roles: Learning & Development, HRIS, Comp&Ben and HRBP.
- The overall responsibility of Global HR Is to shape our people vision and company culture. This includes developing and implementing effective HR initiatives relating to employee engagement, communications, talent attraction, talent management, mobility, succession planning supported by and championing progressive policies. Besides implementing necessary applications and technology, we equip employees with digital skills and develop new business models to create a talent driven competitive advantage for Octapharma.
- The department consists of 9 people, and you report to the Corporate VP Head of People, Communication & Culture.
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives - Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values - Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development - We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35.
This position can be based in Lachen (Switzerland), Stockholm (Sweden), Lingolsheim (France), Vienna (Austria) or Springe (Germany).
"We can only reach our full potential if we can create safe and stimulating work environments.
To achieve this, we are flipping the traditional pyramid hierarchy, meaning that we want to create a culture in which leaders serve their people from the bottom up, by setting clear goals, removing obstacles and empowering their teams.”
- Fany Chauvel, Corporate Head of People, Organisation and Culture
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.
Would you like to get to k us better? Learn more about us on our website and follow us daily on !