Updated: 11 Aug 2022
Offered by:IMA Automation Switzerland SA
Responsable QHSEIMA Group is a world leader in the design and manufacture of automation machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceutical, food and general automation products. It employs 6200 people around the world.IMA Automation Switzerland SA, a member of the Automation Division of the IMA Group, innovates, develops and produces complete automation solutions for the medical, pharmaceutical, micro technology, watchmaking and electronics industries. Our product and service portfolio covers everything from high-tech and precision concepts to fully automated industrial production solutions.Established on two sites, in La Chaux-de-Fonds (NE) and in Gals (BE), IMA Automation Switzerland has a wide range of skills and is looking for YOUR TALENT to complete its teams.Position to be filled at the La Chaux-de-Fonds site.YOUR MISSION
- Implement and monitor the company's quality, safety and environmental policy in accordance with the company and IMA Group quality policy and objectives.
- Manage & support the Quality Management team in order to guarantee that Quality, Safety & Environment system requirements are effectively established and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 principles,
- Propose and supervise projects and action plans for continuous quality improvement.
- Design and develop the document management system in accordance with the IMA Group's standards.
- Report to Corporate Quality & Compliance department to receive objectives and guidelines, and provide feedback on the application of the Quality System in the company
- Support / coach other departments to ensure that the quality management system & documentation is maintained in line with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and with other applicable standards.
- Support and advise the "MD Serial Production" team in their activities and processes documentation to ensure compliance with ISO 13485. Ensure that the technical files are effectively established and maintained in accordance to IVDR.
- Report to management and Corporate Quality & Compliance department on the performance of the QMS, the relevant KPI’s and the need for improvement. Conduct the management review and provide regular communication and quality status to the CEO and Corporate.
- Develop and coordinate quality trainings across the company.
- Develop the internal audit program in order to verify the proper implementation of the quality plan. Train internal auditors, organize and implement the audits.
- Ensure the follow-up of non-conformities. Propose corrective and preventive actions internal and external, coordinate and support CAPAs, change control Scars, etc
- Prepare and conduct recertification audits in coordination with Corporate Quality & Compliance department. Prepare employees and coordinate assessments with external auditors.
- Coordinate the activities of the Safety Officer to ensure that prevention programs are carried out and that all company activities are compliant with HSE procedures.
- Advise the management on occupational safety & health and environment protection.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical field
- TQ3 certification in quality management or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ experience as a quality manager in an industrial environment with HSE responsibilities
- Proven experience in management
- Excellent kledge of ISO 9001 & 14000 standards. An experience with the ISO 13485 is an asset.
- od kledge of HSE standards
- Demonstrating leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Your responsiveness, autonomy, thoroughness and organizational skills are essential assets.
- Fluent in French & English. German and/or Italian a plus
IMA Automation Switzerland offers you a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment, the possibility to work with first class Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a multicultural company with a corporate culture that prioritizes the skills of its employees, equal opportunities and its impact on the environment.