P&O (HR) Internship (f/m/d) 12 months
Updated: 22 Jun 2022
The ChallengeAs a P&O Intern, you will support the organization and implementation of recurring HR activities at DSM in Kaiseraugst and for the region EMEA. Furthermore, you will get important insights into HR processes, projects, and initiatives. The Position
- Support the P&O team in the implementation of annual cycle processes in the area of Talent Development, Performance Management, Engagement Survey, etc.
- Assist in diverse tasks and projects (past projects were for example: Organization of workshops, development and implementation of a hybrid workplace concept, a well-being platform).
- Collaborate within P&O on local cases and participate in operational tasks such as optimizing processes and updating organizational charts and systems.
- Support P&O communication within and outside the team incl. formulation of content, distribution & maintenance of team pages.
- Handling general administrative tasks; taking care of order numbers for the P&O department; coordinating social events and functions, etc.
- Assist in the preparation / drafting of various employment related documents, manage letters and coordination with HR Shared Services.
- Independently recruit for temporary positions and support managers in the process.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of P&O systems and practices (identifying issues, developing, proposing and implementing solutions across the region).
The IdealBachelor's or Master’s degree in economics, law, psychology or completed commercial training with an affinity for Human Resources.
- First practical experience through internships or part-time jobs is an asset.
- Very good English and German language skills are required.
- Very good kledge of MS Office programs.
- od communication skills with a committed and independent way of working.
- Motivated, flexible and team-oriented personality, who brings in new ideas and thinks innovatively.
The RewardWorking for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improving people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the ongoing success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.Furthermore, we offer a flexible working time system, the possibility of a hybrid workplace (working from the office and from home), a mobility concept, discount in our canteen and coffee, water & fruits for free. Procedure & ContactInterested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV, Motivation letter, and possible start date in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Julia Hauser via mail ([email protected]).Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these reference checks are required. Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.