Process Improvement Manager
Posted: 02 Sep 2022
IT & Technology
Do you have a strong background as process manager in an industrial environement?Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
This role might be for you! We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager to define the strategic processes and systems of the client's operating platform. You will be in charge of evaluating existing and launching new processes and equipment. Your challenge
- Develop processes for decision-making regarding the product quality, speed, accuracy, and labour management.
- Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates their effectiveness.
- Use data-driven, structured problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen to improve process capability, reduce inconsistency, and optimize performance.
- Lead cross functional squads which work on project delivery for process improvements and results leverage throughout the company.
- Work with business analyst to deep dive into operations performance to define key insights and root causes to address for continuous improvement.
- Own brand standards and customer recovery strategy tools.
- Partner with field operations for rationalization of the product quality and incorporate any changes
- Develop change management plans, evaluate their impact, identify risk mitigation, and manage antcipated resistance to change.
- Develop proposals for stakeholders outlining proposed project structure, approach, and work plan.
- Communicates results and recommendations to project sponsors.
- Own vendor relationships and plan regular visits for launching market tests and scaling of initiatives.
- From 2 to 5 years of technical project management experience, ideally in the retail or FMCG industry.
- Experienced in the operations within an industrial engineering environment.
- Strong skills in building networks and strong relationships with multifunctional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a creative problem-solving mindset.
- Self-starter - ability to take on own initiative and follow through to meet deadlines.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
Feel free to apply for this role!