Compliance Manager 100% (m/f/d)
Updated: 21 Jul 2022
Offered by:Sika AG
Creative / Design
- Provide guidance and training to line management regarding ethical leadership and compliance, and coordinate worldwide compliance initiatives
- Help ensure a professional handling of incident reports via dedicated escalation process, targeted investigations, and efficient online case management (via tool), and provide training to local, area and regional compliance officers
- Draft, revise and help implement internal policies and procedures related to ethical leadership and compliance
- Help roll out Sika’s CMS to acquired companies or newly established Sika entities
- Contribute actively to Sika’s Compliance Audit Program, incl. participating in on-site audits, conducting online reviews, and using Sika’s group-wide audit tool
- Support the periodic reporting efforts of the Group Compliance Officer to Sika’s Board of Directors and Executive Board
- Develop and deliver targeted compliance trainings (via classroom or video conference) regarding various compliance topics (incl. speak-up culture, labor & human rights, anti-corruption, anti-trust, data protection, sanctions & embargos)
- Liaise with other assurance functions to strengthen Sika’s CMS and achieve the company’s sustainability goals
We Need Your Skills:
- Master degree in Law, ideally post-graduate education in compliance (e.g., CAS)
- 10+ years of on-the-job compliance experience, preferably in the manufacturing/industry sector
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to inspire and win over a diverse group of colleagues across all cultures and nationalities
- Reliable, responsible and mature professional
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and German. Additional language capabilities (especially Spanish or French) are a plus
- Availability to travel (approx. 20%)
Building Trust Every Day:
- Trust is a key element of our internal culture. We trust in the capabilities and personal qualities of all Sika colleagues. In turn, we reward them with above-average freedom and empowerment – day by day.
- Sika is run like a global SME: We have small to mid-size subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world. Each one of them operates like an independent business, supported by a small headquarter in Switzerland.
- At Sika, everyone has the chance to bring up new ideas, propose new projects, or take the initiative to strengthen existing foundations. This is what we call the “Sika Spirit”.
Contact :We are looking forward to receiving your Cover Letter and CV. Please use our career portal to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Ms Nadine Jossen, HR Manager, at [email protected].