Apartment in Basel, Rümelinsplatz
Surface: 61 m2
Available From: 11 August 2021
Offered by Housing Anywhere
Address: Rümelinsplatz, 4001
Preferred tenant: No preference
Smoking: Not allowed
Description: In this beautiful, quiet and centrally located holiday apartment with two rooms you can feel at home during your holidays!
The elegant 2-room apartment in the centre of Basel is equipped as follows:
• Large living room with two sofa beds
• Bedroom with two large double beds
• Fully equipped open kitchen with dishwasher, oven, fridge with freezer compartment and Nespresso coffee machine.
• Dining table with chairs
• Bathroom with shower and WC
To make your stay in Basel as pleasant as possible, the following services are included in the price: Wi-Fi Internet, TV with international channels, bed linen, towels, bath towels, shared washing facilities and all additional costs.
The holiday apartment is located in a new building and is completely handicapped accessible. Of course, there is also an elevator. The holiday home is facing the inner courtyard, overlooks the historic old town wall and despite its location in the middle of the city you can enjoy wonderful peace and quiet.
At Rümelinsplatz, where the holiday apartment is located, you live directly in the center of Basel in an excellent location. Not far from the apartment are the market square and Barfüsserplatz. Both squares belong to the most famous squares of the city. At the market place, there is the impressive town hall and on every weekday the market takes place here. Here you can buy many delicacies and specialities from the region, Switzerland and the whole world. The Barfüsserplatz with its eight tram lines is an important traffic junction of Basel. Regular events take place here, such as the autumn fair, the Christmas market and a large flea market every second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
From the holiday home, you can reach the banks of the Rhine and the Münster, Basel's landmark, in about 6 minutes on foot. (hidden)l Exhibition Centre, where famous trade fairs such as Baselworld or Art Basel regularly take place, is 1.5km from Rümelinsplatz and can be reached by tram in less than 10 minutes. There are also many museums in the immediate vicinity, such as the Art Museum, the Natural History Museum and the Historical Museum.
Virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=E2Mp1vVVGTK
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 1:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship No and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore, exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message, and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Apartment in Basel
CHF 4293 per
monthAt only five minutes' walk from the main train station are these cosy studio apartments. Located in the heart of...
Apartment in Basel
CHF 4050 per
monthApartment with 1 bedroom for 4 people Accommodation includes 1 pull-out sofa bed in living room, bedroom with twin beds and...