Apartment in Basel, Rümelinsplatz
Surface: 75 m2
Available From: 11 August 2021
Offered by Housing Anywhere
Address: Rümelinsplatz, 4001
Preferred tenant: No preference
Smoking: Not allowed
Description: The furnished apartment, named after the Spanish-Catalan painter, graphic artist, sculptor and ceramist Joan Miró, shines with its noble design and elegant furnishings.
The apartment has two bedrooms. In the master bedroom there are two large double beds. The other bedroom also has a small double bed. The spacious living room is equipped with two sofas with pull-out function and a comfortable sitting area with dining table and chairs.
The open kitchen has four hotplates, a fridge with freezer compartment, Nespresso coffee machine, oven, microwave and many other useful kitchen utensils. Here you can be together with your loved ones and cook excellently. A cosy terrace is also part of the apartment, which faces the courtyard and offers a lot of peace and quiet.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the following services are included in the price:
- All additional costs
- Wi-Fi Internet
- TV with international channels
- bed linen
- Towels and bath towels
- Use of the common laundry room with three washing towers
The apartment is located in a new building, which is completely wheelchair accessible and of course has a passenger lift.
The pretty apartment is in an excellent location near the banks of the Rhine and the Münster cathedral, one of the two main landmarks of the city of Basel. The Mittlere Brücke, the other main landmark, is also just a few minutes' walk from the apartment.
The exhibition centre, where famous fairs such as Art Basel or Baselworld take place several times a year, is only 1.5km away from Rümelinsplatz. You can reach the exhibition grounds in less than 10 minutes by tram.
Various museums, restaurants, bars, shopping facilities and busy squares are in the immediate vicinity. Rümelinsplatz is located between Marktplatz and Barfüsserplatz. Both squares regularly host various markets, such as the famous Basel Christmas markets. The train station can also be reached by tram in less than 10 minutes.
Virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=FvwSqyvYUxB
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 1:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship No and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore, exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message, and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Apartment in Basel
CHF 4565 per
monthThis modern two-bedroom holiday home offers on 75m2 the comfort you need for relaxation and recreation during your holidays. The holiday...
Apartment in Basel
CHF 4565 per
monthExplore Basel's city life from this elegant 3 room holiday apartment in the old town of Basel and feel at...