Marketing Communications Education Specialist (m/w/d) 80-100%
Posted: 31 Oct 2022
Marketing is your passion and you feel called to drive marketing execution by using Marketing Automation, event execution, social media and content marketing? Then we are exactly looking you! For our client, a mulitnational technology corporation, we are hiring a:Marketing Communications Education Specialist (m/w/d) 80-100%Your tasks include:
- Plan and orchestrate all marketing related activities to drive demand, share and customer affinity - working closely with the Education Team and the CMO Lead
- Execute and market global and local Education events ? this can be digital, in-person or hybrid events.
- Create and execute local customers' stories and content
- Budget management and control as well as contract management around all activities
- Close partnering with Marketing Shared Services Team in HQ to land execution across our paid, earned and owned channels
- Report back to local CMO Lead on demand gen performance results and insight
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (Master's preferred)
- Min 3-4 years of marketing communications experience in B2B marketing (6-8 years for 80%), with strong marketing operations background
- You are fluent in German and have very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Strong events execution and digital marketing skills incl. Marketing automation
- You are highly organized, detail oriented as well as analytical adn you have the ability to tie the the activities to the organization's overarching business goals
- You are people-friendly, with excellent communication skills
The Education team brings the modern learning vision to life by driving demand generation through a connected sales and marketing journey.
This role will drive marketing execution of the Swiss education marketing plan by using Marketing Automation, event execution, social media and content marketing. This sounds exactly like the challenge you were waiting for? Then to not hesitate and aplly !