Digital Marketing Coordinator
Updated: 09 May 2022
Offered by:Verity AG
The global leader in self-flying indoor drone systems, Verity's integrated inventory tracking systems enable zero-error warehouses for some of today’s most notable big-box retailers, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers. Our live events solutions help create stunning effects for top names in the entertainment industry like Drake, Céline Dion, Metallica, Justin Bieber, and Cirque du Soleil. We continuously reach beyond existing limitations to rethink, reimagine, and rework the role of robotics in the world today.
Come join our growing team and help us break new boundaries for drone systems and technologies!What you'll do
- Create, manage, and execute a roadmap and calendar for digital marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO strategies to strengthen online branding and visibility
- Support Sales with lead generation, nurturing, follow up, and tracking activities
- Coordinate resources to support marketing requests from each department, including working with HR to support an aggressive 18-month+ hiring campaign
- Help ensure consistent branding and messaging across all internal and external channels—from website content and technical documentation to newsletters and online profiles
- Support and manage PR opportunities, including press outreach, speaking opportunities, tradeshows, industry award submissions, and more
- Assist in executing virtual and/or in-person events (trade fairs, webinars, etc.) and collaborate with teammates to drive attendance and ensure post-event follow-up
What you bring
- University degree or commercial apprenticeship/certificate in Marketing, Communications, or related field of study
- 3-6 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Very strong communication skills in written and spoken English; multi-lingual preferred
- Kledge of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and Adobe suite
- Experience in the supply chain, robotics, or software marketing preferred
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools for lead generation, marketing automation, SEO, ogleAds, etc.
- A desire to drive your career forward by learning new tasks and taking on new responsibilities at a company that is growing fast!
Why you'll love Verity
- The flexibility of a hybrid work environment. You can arrange start and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, training for your next marathon at lunch)
- A great engineering culture, including flat hierarchies, an open-door policy, and a focus on joint responsibility and mutual trust and support
- Working with a skilled, high-achieving, experienced, fun, and growing team—with lots of opportunities to develop your professional career and grow with the company
- Annual team-building events, quarterly and monthly get-togethers, kledge-sharing talks, game nights, and more
- 25 days of annual leave, employee stock ownership plan (conditions apply), a variety of pension plans, and relocation packages
- Welcoming office space complete with friendly team members, free snacks (fresh fruits, coffee, and more!), and fun activities—we’re dog-friendly!
Are you ready for a great adventure?
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we think at www.verity.net.