Customer Account Specialist
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Caterpillar Financial SARL
The primary focus of the position will be:
- to manage a portfolio of international finance transactions
- to monitor credit conditions, securities, covenants and information requirements
- to ensure adequate documentation of agreements, in line with internal and market requirements
- to review and resolve customer enquiries and to implement modifications
- to drive and report on portfolio performance and other parameters, and
- to engage in projects and process improvements for the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with our origination and underwriting teams, as well as with internal and external stakeholders, our customers and partners.The requirements for the position include:
- a university degree in economics, law or engineering
- experience and k-how in financial calculations and analysis
- familiarity with complex transaction structures and their documentation principles
- a high level of engagement and customer focus to resolve obstacles and contribute to the success of the team
- up to date skills to work with various systems and IT applications, and
- the ability and willingness to learn and develop further.
Besides Caterpillar’s reputation and standing in the industry, our company benefits include a hybrid work model, six weeks of paid leave, contributions to health insurance, public transport, and others.If you are interested to join a passionate team of finance professionals that works on international finance transactions and have the drive to help us succeed, please send your application with CV and cover letter in English to Sven Häsener.