Supply Planning SME // Johnson & Johnson
Posted: 18 Jul 2022
Caring for the world … one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.Within Consumer Health, the Global Plan Excellence (GPEx) organization is the owner of supply chain planning processes, data, architecture and metrics. As a member of the Supply Planning Transformation project team, the Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for testing core planning and data integration processes. Main testing scenario's include Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling, Capacity Management and Deployment.
The SME will be working together with other SME's and IT functions on testing different business scenario's, involving both OMP and SAP capabilities.
- Execute user acceptance testing using OMP Planning Software. Document testing results in a structured manner
- Identify gaps, raise defects and manage issue resolution
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the planning teams, supporting others with testing
- Support the development of training content
- Prepare and provide training to users
Who we are looking for:
- Supply Chain professional (minimum 2 years of relevant planning experience in Supply or Production Planning)
- Operational experience with OMP Planning System required. SAP experience and user testing experience preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies and/or JIRA is preferred
- Passion and ability to develop and master complex technology skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills and eye for detail
- High level of personal initiative, ability to function autonomously and in a structured manner
- Fluent in English
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until December 2022 with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!