Director, Order-to-Cash Product Owner
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Offered by:Johnson & Johnson
The Director, OTC Product Owner will play a significant role in shaping and designing order-to-cash process areas of the ERP strategic transformation for Consumer Health and supporting the technology and business program team members. This role will also shape the ecosystem that the ERP touches in the connection to the customer space and order-entry process. Lastly, this role will be involved in deployment of the Market ERP template to relevant countries.Do you continually raise the performance bar for yourself and your team in a steadfast effort to improve effectiveness, find efficiencies, and deliver the highest quality solutions following design processes that start with the customer? Our team is looking for top leaders like you! Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Own OTC-relevant budget/investments in ERP portfolio
- Set the OTC product vision and strategy to peers, partners, stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Align to vision of the multi-generation product strategy
- Manage cross-deployment process design interdependencies, by working with respective stakeholders to implement controls, cadence, and risk mitigations.
- Encourage creative solutions with the strength of past kledge and experiences acquired through other ERP program executions in Supply Chain.
- Create an inclusive and positive work environment/culture where diverse talent can grow and succeed
- OneS4 & Ecosystem OTC Product Ownership:
- Assert what capability resides in ERP
- Drive Integration Platform Alignment – Data, Planning, Deliver, Finance, Commercial, R&D
- Shape ERP Transformation Approach for Consumer Health
- Prioritize capability development and investment strategies
- Drive global OTC ERP core capability standardization, alignment, and adoption.
- Identify key process areas that should reside in ERP and those which should be done in other tools.
- Suggest changes to OTC template and ensure the features are documented accordingly.
- Ensure key business processes and capabilities are designed and deployed in an integrated and effective manner within program timelines and scope
- Ensure ongoing integrity of a single-instance template; understand tradeoffs between customizations/enhancements & SAP standard capabilities.
- Break silos and build deep relationships with all cross-functional contributing teams within SC, Commercial, R&D, and enabling functions to align on priorities, schedule, cost, and ensure successful execution of scope
- OneS4 Market Deployment and/or Support Local
- OneS4 Deployment Acceptance/Adoption. Partner with business adoption team to ensure change management, business readiness, site readiness, and training are delivered to meet business needs
- OneS4 Business Simulation and User Acceptance Testing Support
- Definition and justification of compulsory local requirements
- Deliver product features and scale per deployment roadmap
- OneS4 Build Integration alignment to broader ecosystem
- Local Market (pending separation decisions)
- Legacy ERP acceptance
- Assess and analyze legacy ERP core team and steerco
- E2E Broader business engagement to legacy ERP deployment
- Requirements, User Stories Building
- Technical Cutover
- Demo, testing, BST, UAT
Qualifications & Experience:
- 12+ years’ experience in Product Management or Product Development of digital solutions with proven track record of multiple successful user-facing solutions released to production
- A minimum of 5 years Product Owner, Product Management or Product Development (or like) in digital solutions
- A minimum of 1 year of supply chain or related experience is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on software, web services, and eCommerce development is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of JIRA and Confluence proficiency is required
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in Agile scrum development methodology and user story creation is required
- Experience in Supply Chain processes and understanding of unique challenges and needs in this space
- Desire to succeed and motivate team members through inspirational leadership
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and anticipate/identify complex problems
- Versatility and agility to work in a fast-changing environment with enthusiasm
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication flow among stakeholders and leadership
- Innate curiosity, data driven, and ability to self-start w/ growth mindset and thought leadership
- Ability to experiment and not be afraid to take risks
- Basic understanding of data science, from basic analytics to artificial intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Have a real passion for learning, attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Connect: Think globally, collaborate and consider the impact.
- Shape: K the business, look ahead, thought leadership and plan for the future.
- Be creative, take sensible risks, continuously improve.
- Lead: Engage the team, Provide direction, development and inspiration.
- Deliver: Aim for rapid results and outcomes.
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
This job is based in Zug, Switzerland. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.