Electrical Designer (Desinateur)
Updated: 03 May 2022
Offered by:Leclanché SA
Boasting over a century of experience in battery research and manufacturing, Leclanché is well placed to tackle the challenges of the transition to a carbon-free society. As the only European manufacturer of both power and energy lithium-ion battery cells, Leclanché provides the most effective energy storage solutions for electric vehicles, home, grid and microgrid applications.In order to support our e-Transport Engineering group, we are looking for our offices in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland an: Electrical Designer
Role & Responsibilities:
• Creation of electrical documentation and drawings following a given concept – Schematics, wiring diagrams, block diagrams and harness drawings
• Participate in design reviews
• Build and manage the electrical BOM, interfacing with Purchasing and the ERP system
• Main contact for the project engineers
• Review client requirements and give electrical feedback
• Flexibility to work on different aspects of the job to meet client requirements: Design, Fabrication, Tech support
• Interface with vendors for fabricating products
• Interface with LSA and client quality departments to obtain requirements
Skills & Experience:
• Education: CFC with 5 years’ experience
• Work experience doing all types of electrical drawings for manufacturing of industrial products, having had contact with the product and different industrial solutions possessing kledge of all the materials required in an electrical installation and manufacturing techniques
• Working with batteries up to 1000VDC is a plus
• Expert kledge of SolidWorks Electrical software is required, kledge of E3 could be an advantage
• Experience coordinating designs with vendors to arrive at high quality electrical designs which meet stringent requirements including, standards, assimilability, maintainability, and life cycle cost
• Experience working with and understanding electrical standards in different sectors: Automotive, Marine, Railway, Military, etc.
• Customer Focus: Acts with the customer in mind. Is responsive to the needs and opinions of others.
• Initiative and Adaptability: Identifies problems and finds solutions in a creative manner. Demonstrates flexibility to changing conditions and/or environment.
• Communication: Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and understandable.
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others and is a team player.
• od Communication level in English (C1)
• French and/or German is nice to have.
Some limited travel time may be required. We offer an interesting job in an international growing company, dynamic and collaborative working environment, possibility to work on innovative projects and continuous professional growth.
Passion for work, initiative and adaptability, impact and influence, innovation and decisiveness are the key attributes we are looking for.If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid work permit, please apply and send your full application only in English.