Financial Accountant 100%
Updated: 09 Jun 2022
Offered by:Proman AG
This position offers an opportunity to support the existing Financial Accountant of Proman Shipping AG in the operational tasks in an interesting and fast-growing environment at the headquarters of Proman in Wollerau.
Main tasks do consist of accounts receivable/accounts payable, bank reconciliations and bank payments as well as providing support in the quarterly and year-end reporting to Group Controlling, also in terms of intercompany reconciliation.
The Financial Accountant reports to the Managing Director of Proman Shipping.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Create payments / payment management / bank reconciliation
- Payroll accounting
- Reconciliation and review of revenue / expenses
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annually) and Group Reporting according to IFRS and OR
- General financial accounting/accruals
- Lease accounting according to IFRS
- Intercompany transactions and accounting (loans, dividends, reconciliations, etc.)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Cash flow management and monitoring (daily and monthly long-term Cash Flow)
- Preparation of budget and forecasts
Education and professional experience
- At least 5 years working experience in accounting
- Profound kledge in Swiss accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligation
- Experience with Abacus or similar ERP
- IBM Cognos Controller and TM1 experience is beneficial
- Profound kledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Experience in IFRS beneficial, specifically IFRS 16 (Leases) and IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments)
- Experience with quarterly and year-end closing
- Experience with Intercompany reconciliation beneficial
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and effective presentation of data
- od communication skills, be comfortable interacting with different levels
- Reliable, problem-solving skills and used to work within tight deadlines
- Team player and able to work independently
Founded in 1984, Proman started as a PROject MANagement company specialized in the construction of large industrial projects. Today we are a global leader in natural gas derived products and services.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are a multi-asset, multi-regional diversified energy producer with methanol and fertilizer production facilities in Trinidad and Tobago, the United States and Oman and we are currently expanding into Mexico.
Proman is also a significant services business, with extensive experience in engineering, plant operations, petrochemical and power plant construction, product marketing and logistics, project management and project development.