Supply Planning Specialist (m/f/d)
Posted: 11 May 2023
Please only submit CVs in English language for this role We are looking for a Supply Planning Specialist (m/f/d) for Lonza AG (100%) in Monteggio. This is a temporary position for 12 months. Remote work 2 days/week is possible from within Switzerland. Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While Lonza works in science, there's no magic formula to how they do it. Their greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, they let their people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that's the kind of work Lonza wants to be part of. SME and lead workstreams to design, implement and achieve successful implementation of Detailed Scheduling & Material Planning processes and tools (SAP, focus on OMP). Accomplish a successful certification for the Site, for this process, as well as ensuring sustained adherence to process. Key responsibilities:
- Be an active member of the local project governance led by the Supply Chain Transformation(SCT) Lead. Escalate issues that require resolution at Site level.
- Establish the workstream structures: e.g. clear objectives, right resources, right governance.
- Develop & get endorsement for a project charter for the Scheduling/Planning workstream that defines the objectives, KPIs, team members and delivery dates.
- Define and monitor the project plan together with SCT Lead, Material Planning (MRP) and Detailed Scheduling workstreams members to implement the Blueprint for Planning. Responsible to assess current process/gaps of the workstreams status against the project plan.
- Lead the workstreams and accountable for the teams deliverables
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Transformation lead, deliver Blueprint implementation for MRP and detailed scheduling.
- Be the primary contact point to the SCT lead. Provide a regular progress update, with an accurate and realistic workstream status (progress against plan deliverables, project risks etc.) to the SCT lead
- Define, together with SCT lead, additional support requirements e.g. from Center of Excellence team. Organize the required support and ensure it is effective.
- Develop the Site trainings for the relevant processes. Ensure that sustainable training is established, e.g. training with internal training & IT systems, and expert trainers for Super User in place.
- Hands-on Planning/scheduling experience
- Project management experience in similar projects (process and system implementation)
- Experience with SAP logistics modules, preferably OMP (or similar detailed scheduling/planning tool). Kledge of SAP MRP, module MM, PP preferred.
- Working experience in pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
- CPIM/APICS certification preferred
- Listens to internal customer & creates solutions for unmet customer needs
- Experienced in project management & stakeholder management (incl. managing Steering Group)
- Action-oriented & willing to face challenging situations
- Pursues targets with a need to finish. Persistent and goal oriented, especially in the face of adversity
- Communicates in open, clear, complete, timely, and consistent manner
- Fluent English is required
- German and Italian skills are a plus
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For Lonza, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How they achieve their business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, they respect and protect their people and their environment. Any success Lonza achieves is no success at all if not achieved ethically.People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, Lonza offers the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.