Financial Analyst - Category Profitability (m/f/d)
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz AG
Finance / Accounting
This is an exciting opportunity to drive our world class business forward and deliver iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands. You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial business partnering with the relevant partners regarding monthly sharing accruals and settlements
- Ensuring correct allocation of accruals on brand and customer level which are used for profitability analyzes
- Ensuring precise monthly and annual reports on brand profitability as well as preparing evaluations and financial analyzes for internal customers
- Preparation as well as ensuring the correctness and completeness of business cases for new products. Timely communication of the results to the respective internal stakeholders
- Advising and supporting internal customers in the implementation of the budget as well as coordination of the business plan/rolling estimate process
- Participation in various process and financial improvement projects
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Completed business studies (Uni / FH / HFW) with a specialization in Accounting & Controlling
- Work experience in a similar position, ideally in the consumer goods industry, is a plus
- Analytical and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- Enjoyment in dealing with internal and external customers/partners
- Quick comprehension as well as precise and independent way of working
- Dedicated, resilient and ambitious personality with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Very good kledge of MS Office products (especially Excel), SAP kledge is an advantage
today and send us your complete application documents including letter of motivation, job references, etc. in a single PDF file. We do not consider applications coming in via e-mail.