Employé de commerce (Account Receivable & Payable Accountant)
Updated: 26 Apr 2022
Offered by:Stonehage Fleming SA
Stonehage Fleming is one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices and the largest in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)* as measured by its breadth of services, geographic reach and by assets under management, advice and administration.
Stonehage Fleming provides a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration to over 250 families of substantial wealth. The Group employs over 500 people in 11 offices across 8 geographies*Source: Campden FB, April 2018 OVERALL PURPOSETo focus on assisting the Accounts Receivable (AR) / Billing team and Accounts Payable (AP) team, ensuring that all procedures within this team are carried out accurately and promptly. The role is on an initial 12-month fixex-term contract basis. Employé de commerce
- (Account Receivable & Payable Accountant)
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS The role holder will join the Accounts Receivable (AR) / Billing team reporting to the Financial accountant/billing Manager in Neuchâtel.The role holder will also support to the Accounts Payable (AP) team in Cape Town. PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintain sales ledger and revenue schedule for Group wide legal entities.
- Process daily cash receipts and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain, set up, close down Client fee profiles in the accounting system.
- Prepare and manage Quarterly, Annual and ad hoc client billing Issue and send out invoices/credit notes for Group wide legal entities to relevant Managers.
- Act as the billing/invoicing contact for both internal and external auditors Reconcile income for Group wide legal entities Maintain and review employees charge out rates and timesheets.
- Provide cover in the absence of a member of the team Creating payment runs for the payment of client, supplier invoices and staff expenses.
- Ad hoc task to assist Accounts Receivables Manager
- Maintaining the purchase ledgers of the Group operating entities, including liaising with department heads, chasing outstanding expense authorization, posting invoices and staff expense forms.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, including preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports Ad hoc task to assist Accounts Payables Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong Accounting kledge Maturité Gymnasiale.
- Maturé professionnelle de commerce.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent kledge of English language, German is a plus od numerical skills and accuracy
- Excellent kledge of IT systems, particularly of Excel Kledge of Microsoft NavOne would be a real plus.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Numerate Strong organizational skills and attention to detail .
- Integrity and responsibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- A team player who supports and works towards team goals od interpersonal skills with ability to build effective working relationships.
- Advances Excel skills Pro-active and solutions focused.