R&D Process Engineer
Updated: 29 Jan 2024
Offered by:Lonstroff AG
- Support of customer projects from sampling to serial production
- Supporting the achievement of departmental goals
- Measure and understand the interactions of processes and their impact on product properties.
- Develop innovative solutions and new approaches to engineering problems to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to manufacture products that meet quality standards and costs.
- Sampling and development of new tooling and equipment including punching dies and automation/material handling systems until they are ready for serial production
- Introduction and supervision of new products and machinery
- Feasibility and material tests on machines with different conditions
- Participation in the definition of process and tool concepts
- Acceptance of new machines and systems at the supplier (support development)
- Analyse specifications, drawings and other engineering data to develop new production processes, estimating requirements for each step.
- Analyse existing production processes and optimize working methods or operation sequences to minimize costs and waste; increase yield and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Troubleshooting of production equipment
- Perform standard technical calculations and prepare standard manufacturing operation sheets.
- Monitor processes and work methods; and collect, compile, and analyse production data to identify opportunities to improve manufacturing processes.
- Education as process engineer in the field of plastic or rubber
- Proven experience of the molding processes for rubber and plastic.
- Fluence in German, good kledge of English
- Independent, flexible and team player
As a specialist in our international company with two locations in Switzerland and a new location in Slovenia, you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment, with the opportunity to contribute your ideas to our team.Are you a young professional who would like to start your career in our future-oriented production? With us, commitment and innovation are in demand! Our experienced employees will accompany you during your induction and help you to acquire the necessary specialist kledge.We are committed to a good introduction and integration and grant a high degree of autonomy. Flexible working hours as well as professional and personal training opportunities are a matter of course in our offer.We look forward to receiving your complete application in electronic form:Lonstroff AG, Sara De Iaco, Industrie Nord 1, 5634 Merenschwand / 062 836 37 34 / [email protected] / www.lonstroff.com