HR Business Partner
Posted: 11 Jul 2022
Type of contact: Temporary contract (10 months ? July 2022- April 2023) Start date: ASAP/ideally July 2022 As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible to drive the people agenda and lead, support and facilitate organization design projects. Drive the process to ensure that the organization is staffed with the critical capabilities and ensure ongoing development of talent for key roles. You will be regarded as the true partner to drive People & HR activities and initiatives.
A Day in the Life of a HR Business Partner
- Contribute to the execution of the strategic plans through the creation and implementation of our People Strategy Care and Dare.
- Promote and foster a Care and Dare culture and work environment in line with the Nestlé principles
- Provide everyday coaching to leadership on a variety of topics including employee relations, policy interpretation and application, talent management, development, and organizational design consultation.
- Drive and contribute to people initiatives and transformation projects aligned with Nestlé Suisse goals & initiatives and partner with centre of expertise and business to best attract, develop and retain employees
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management cycles drive the achievement of business goals keeping in mind specific Nestlé priorities (diversity and inclusion, youth, etc.)
- Partner with Controllers to ensure precision in organization effectiveness and budgeting
- Leverage on People Analytics to drive decision making
- Between 5-7 years as HR Business Partner with proven business interest. Kledge of Swiss employment legislation is a plus
- Confirmed experience leading a team to deliver high performanc
- Experience in/ or strong collaboration in expertise field of HR such as Talent Management; Total Rewards; learning
- Contributing to the creation, implementation & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit
- Willingness to support the business to make a positive impact for Nestle Suisse to be recognized as a force for good
- Courage to constructively challenge at all levels of the organization through effective influencing and collaboration
- Curious, learning mindset and proactive attitude
- Influencing, coaching, communication and interpersonal skills; resilience; continuous improvement mindset
- Professional fluency in English; French and German