Product Engineer Survey Solutions (m/f/d)
Updated: 15 May 2023
Offered by:Leica Geosystems AG
This appeals to you
- You k the solutions that our Surveying and Construction customers follow to complete their field project work and can discuss steps of the workflows in detail.
- You k how to consider the right field tools to get the job done in the office, including scanning and imaging sensors, and can connect your work with external data services.
- Taking from your experience you will be documenting and shaping how the user achieves their goals for specific workflows
- Communicating and collaborating with R&D engineers and software developers to drive the solution in an agile Project Management environment
- Delivering your solution including testing to ensure meeting Leica Geosystems' high quality standards for our software
- Meeting customers, providing product training, and contributing to supporting materials for our worldwide sales and support network, including international travel when necessary
This is you
- University Degree in Geodesy or Geomatics
- Experience as a surveyor or construction engineer comfortable with state of the art data acquisition techniques (using Robotic Total stations, GNSS RTK and post processing, scanning and imaging) and willingness to move forward in career development to Product Management area.
- Experience with office software practices used in the context of land surveying, earth work construction and BIM workflows
- Experience with legal land surveys and filing regulations is a plus
- Experience with CAD and GIS products including Autodesk, Bentley, BricsCAD, ESRI, QGIS a must
- Strong communication skills, self-organized and willing to learn.
- Enjoy working within an international, dynamic and fast moving environment
- Like being innovative, identifying areas of improvement and solving them with own ideas
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages nice to have