Supply Chain Teamlead (m/w/d)
Updated: 18 Nov 2022
Offered by:Radiometer Basel AG
The Supply Chain Team Leader for Radiometer is responsible for supplying Radiometer Basel AG (RBSL) and Radiometer Solution (RSOL, located in Poland) with raw materials, plan production and ship the finished goods to the Distribution Center (DC) in Poland.This position is part of the Operations department located in Basel and will be on-site. At Radiometer, our vision is to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast, and easy patient diagnoses.You will be a part of the Supply Chain Team and report to the Senior Manager, Head Of Operations. If you thrive in a sustaining role and want to work to build a world-class supply chain organization—read on.In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead, manage and further develop a team of 3 employees.
- Secure critical supplies and raw materials, negotiate frame contracts with suppliers and manage inventory and plan production, being responsible for KANBAN development and maintenance.
- Ensure OTD of all RBSL products. Obsolescence risk management and definition of mitigation plans to avoid production stops. Escalate any obsolescence or component shortage raw materials.
- Sustain standard operating procedures used in supply chain (Hands-on documentation)
- Ensure compliance to local QMS and international regulations for Finance and Export, acting as a SME for all procurement related topics during audits and inspections. Calculate RBSL KPIs as well as data for financial reporting.
- Act as a SME for Axapta (Radiometer’s ERP system) and Operations related processes
- Report to local Operations team and ensure very close collaboration with all other functions involved such as, GSC, Marketing, RA/QA, R&D and external partners in RMED/RSTA.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Engineer, Master or Bachelor in Production Management, or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant experience in production planning, resource and materials management (Scoping and planning and Project execution and follow-up) in the Medtech or Pharma industries.
- 3+ years relevant experience in medical device or pharma with regulatory and compliance requirements (QA, SOP, standards, regulation and compliance, ISO 13485, FDA CFR 21).
- Minimum 2 years of People management experience.
- Proficient English and German is required.
- Dynamics AX (Axapta) or SAP, very good command of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Willing to travel around 10% of the time to our Distribution Centre in Poland as well as in the Headquarter in Denmark.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- A specialization in supply chain management or in business administration or equivalent is a plus.
- Notify body experience (like, TUEV, BSI).
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.Please apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3304956635