Anaplan Solution Architect
Updated: 03 Aug 2022
Offered by:Glencore International AG
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Search for opportunities to evangelize and prototype the capabilities of Anaplan throughout Glencore
- Design, implement, and continuously expand the Anaplan usage in Glencore
- Gather requirements and business process kledge
- Maintain and improve Anaplan models
- Build and manage internal and external teams for Anaplan projects
- Work with the business in designing and delivering accurate, high-quality Models and Modules
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within Anaplan integrations, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Prepare documentation for further reference
Our ideal person
- Able to work in a dynamic, as well as entrepreneurial and performance driven environment
- Proactive and flexible working style and able to use your talents over a variety of issues
- Excellent business and communication skills
- Able to work with business owners to understand their model and planning requirements and design the solution accordingly
- Can-do and positive attitude with a strong ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- In-depth Anaplan kledge including a solid educational background; Certified Solution Architect or Master Anaplanner and a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- Proven organizational skills in terms of time management and planning
- High attention to detail and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about complex operational structures and problem solving
- Eager to improve the way people work
- Fluency in English (corporate language) - Russian and/or Spanish an asset
- Current SWISS B/C Permit or passport holder of EU
- We are committed to providing benefits, which promote mental, physical and financial well-being. From healthy meal options in our restaurants and bistros to free use of the in-house gym including sport classes with professional trainers.
- We reimburse public transport for commuting to work.
- We provide tuition assistance for further education and training courses.
Who we areGlencore is one of the world’s largest natural resources companies. Our operations comprise around 150 mining and metallurgical sites and oil production assets, employing 135,000 people directly and as contractors around the world.Our Purpose is to responsibly source the commodities that advance everyday life. The products we source and market play an essential role in modern life. From the copper, cobalt and nickel powering the electric vehicle and renewable energy revolution, to the energy products helping us power this transition and keeping the lights on today– what we do touches every part of life as we k it.The diversity of our portfolio underpins our strategic ambition to play a leading role in enabling the decarbonisation of global energy usage through providing metals such as copper, cobalt, zinc and nickel that are essential to the transition to a low-carbon economy. In a first for the mining and trading industry in addressing Climate Change, we launched a net zero total emissions ambition by 2050, which aligns our business strategy with the goals of the Paris Agreement.Come and join us on our journey to a sustainable future.